THE ULTIMATE GOAL

Bible Verse: Mark 8:36

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his own soul? 

As we run the race of life, it's important to remember that our ultimate goal is not to win some temporary prize or accolade, but to win the prize of eternal life in Christ Jesus.

In Philippians 3:13-14, Paul says, 'Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.'

Our ultimate goal is to hear Jesus say, 'Well done, good and faithful servant!' (Matthew 25:21). Our ultimate goal is to spend eternity in His presence, free from sin and suffering, and filled with joy and glory.

As we run the race of life, let us keep our eyes fixed on this ultimate goal. Let us forget what is behind and strain toward what is ahead. Let us press on toward the goal, knowing that the prize of eternal life in Christ Jesus is worth far more than any temporary prize or accolade.

SAY THIS: I will run the race of life with purpose and direction, knowing that my ultimate goal is to win the prize of eternal life in Christ Jesus.

God bless you for reading.

Please don't forget to share to bless others.