The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1

In this verse, David declares his trust in God as his Shepherd, confident that God will provide everything he needs. This phrase, "I shall not want," is more than just a statement of faith, it's a declaration of contentment and dependence on God.

Do you ever feel like you are lacking something? Do you struggle with feelings of insufficiency or dissatisfaction?

Remember that God is your Shepherd. He knows your every need, and He promises to provide. Jesus said, "Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:33).

When you seek God first, you will find that your wants become aligned with His will. Your desires will shift from temporal to eternal, and you will discover that God's provision is always enough.

May this message be your reminder today, for He Himself has said, ''I will never leave you nor forsake you.'' Hebrews 13:5

SAY THIS: I shall not want, for God is my Shepherd, and He will provide. AMEN!!!

God bless you for reading.
Please don't forget to share to bless others.