Declare your faith in God

When Nebuchadnezzar heard about this he was very angry!

Daniel 3:13-15: “Then Nebuchadnezzar in rage and fury, gave the command to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. So they brought these men before the king. Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, “Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up? Now if you are ready at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, and you fall down and worship the image which I have made, good! But if you do not worship, you will be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?”

He tried to intimidate them: “I will give you one more chance. I will play the music again and if you bow down I will forgive you. But if you do not worship, I will cast you into the fire.”
In other words: “Bow or Burn.”

Then he said: “Who is that God that shall deliver you
out of my hands?” (v15). He said: “I am the King.
I am more powerful than your God. Worship me!”

Daniel 3:16: “Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar we are not careful to answer you in this matter.”

Daniel 3:17,18: “If it be so, our God whom we serve is ABLE to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He WILL deliver us from your hand, O king. But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”

When the pressure comes upon you, saying give up, you must be like these young men. You must not stay silent (intimidated) or you will come under that control. Under pressure, USE YOUR MOUTH! Declare your faith in God. Speak your faith to the things coming against us. Don't be passive under pressure. You must open your mouth and declare your faith. Faith has a Voice. If you believe it with your heart, then you need to confess it with your mouth (Romans 10:8-10). If your faith is not strong enough to move your mouth how can it move a pebble, let alone a mountain?

2Corinthians 4:13: “Since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed and therefore I SPOKE,” we also believe and therefore SPEAK”

Hebrews 13:5,6: “For He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may BOLDLY SAY: The Lord is my Helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

Hebrews 11:34: “BY FAITH they quenched the violence of FIRE.” They showed and released their FAITH by their WORDS! The 3 boys were very brave. They believed in God and made 3 declarations of their faith, each one on a higher level than the last:

DECLARATION (1) “OUR GOD IS ABLE to DELIVER us.”
DECLARATION (2): “OUR GOD WILL DELIVER US!”
DECLARATION (3): WE WILL WORSHIP GOD WHATEVER HAPPENS

God bless you for reading...
Please don't forget to share to bless others.