[Isaiah 53:5] But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds, we are healed.

The death of Jesus Christ symbolize the atonement of our sin, his unconditional love and sacrificial aim for humanity. For this purpose he was made manifest, that he might destroy the works of the devil, because the enemy came to steal, to kill and to lead many soul to eternal damnation. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" But Jesus Christ came to redeem all to an eternal glory in Heaven by paying the ultimate price of our redemption. Luke 19:10 "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost"

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent now.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroin? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, or into worldliness? Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

 NOTE: if you miss Heaven with God will you not miss eternity in Hell Fire with Satan and his agents? Where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth without no mercy or grace. Hell fire is the home of Satan and all his agents, Where sinners and backsliders will regret and cry bitterly and eternally. I urge you to amend your ways, be holy and acceptable before God.

Remember, he that covereth his sins shall not prosper, but whosoever confessed and forsake them shall be shown mercy. Revelation 22:7 “Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that kept the sayings of the prophecy of this book”

Jesus Christ is weeping, crying and mourning daily, when ever he Look down on us. Seeing humanity in all devices of sinfulness. This reminds him his trial, pains, suffering, humiliation, agony, the wounds on his wrist, chest, feet. The scar of those wounds are quit alive in his body up to date.

It is easy to pass jokes or foolish photos on Facebook or E-mail. But When it comes to God, sometimes you feel ashamed to forward to others or to comment about it. Because you are worried of what they may think about you. God Has plans for you, show all your friends what you experienced by repenting and amending your ways today.

Now think about this. As you follow your heart and make the right choice today. If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

GOD BLESS YOU FOR READING.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SHARE TO BLESS OTHERS